Gold's Gym Lap Pool
Gold’s Gym Woodinville / Gold’s Aquatics Club.
Indoor 95,000 gallon lap pool, 3,900 gallon hot tub and 5,000 gallon wader pool.
One HydroFLOW i120 device and two HydroFLOW hs40 devices.
The product evaluation was performed on the indoor 95,000 gallon lap pool, 3,900 gallon hot tub and 5,000 gallon wader pool. The disinfecting agent for the three bodies of water is liquid chlorine which is injected via an automatic ORP dosing system. One HydroFLOW 120i device and two HydroFLOW hs40 devices treated the three bodies of water for 60 days.
- Reduce chemical usage while keeping the set points at the required levels.
- Reduce filter backwashing and increase water clarity.
- Reduce water consumption.
- Reduce ‘chlorine smell’.
- Reduce scale staining.
- Water consumption achieved due to a 70% filter backwash reduction.
- Increased filter efficiency due to HydroFLOW’s ability to flocculate suspended solids.
- Existing staining is easier to clean.
- Less complaints by bathers about the 'chlorine smell'.
- Maintenance cost reduction associated with lessened cleaning of scale stains, backwashing, balancing chemicals, barrel replacement, etc.
For the full report please click on the PDF.