Nooter/Eriksen (N/E) is a part of the CIC Group, an employee-owned company with subsidiaries that have specialized in the design, manufacturing, and construction of steel products for over 100 years.
As an integral part of N/E's commitment to improving their customer’s bottom line, the company is now offering its customers an innovative water conditioning device called HydroFLOW, which optimizes the use of chemicals, saves make-up water, reduces maintenance, and improves the heat transfer efficiency of cooling tower systems.
N/E is currently providing North American power facilities a no-risk proof of concept offering
- No cost, zero risk product evaluation of the HydroFLOW water conditioning equipment.
- Pending a successful product evaluation, enter an equipment lease agreement.
- Lease payments are expected to be lower than the savings obtained with HydroFLOW.
- If unsatisfied, ability to exit the lease agreement in the first year.
- Remote monitoring of the cooling system’s performance via phone, tablet, or computer.
Installation of the HydroFLOW system is non-invasive and does not require any large machinery or welding. This video is an example of a HydroFLOW system installed on a 72” cooling tower pipe, along with a custom enclosure.
Benefits to the power generation industry
- Prevents new scale
- Dissolves and removes existing scale
- Control’s bacteria, algae and biofilm
- Inhibits corrosion
- Optimizes/reduces use of chemicals
- Reduces make-up water and maintenance
- Saves energy