Nooter/Eriksen (N/E) is a part of the CIC Group, an employee-owned company with subsidiaries that have specialized in the design, manufacturing, and construction of steel products for over 100 years.
As an integral part of our commitment to improving our customer’s bottom line, N/E is now offering its customers an innovative water conditioning device called HydroFLOW, which optimizes the use of chemicals, saves make-up water, reduces maintenance, and improves the heat transfer efficiency of cooling tower systems.
Installation of the HydroFLOW system is non-invasive and does not require any large machinery or welding. This video is an example of a HydroFLOW system installed on a 72” cooling tower pipe, along with a custom enclosure.
Benefits to the power generation industry
- Prevents new scale
- Dissolves and removes existing limescale
- Control’s bacteria, algae and biofilm
- Inhibits corrosion
- Optimizes/reduces use of chemicals
- Reduces make-up water and maintenance
- Saves Energy
N/E is currently providing North American power facilities a no-risk proof of concept offering:
- No cost, zero risk product evaluation of the HydroFLOW water conditioning equipment.
- Pending a successful product evaluation, enter an equipment lease agreement.
- Lease payments are expected to be lower than the savings obtained with HydroFLOW.
- If unsatisfied, ability to exit the lease agreement in the first year.
- Remote monitoring of the cooling system’s performance via phone, tablet, or computer.